Thursday, August 20, 2009

are you looking for a little more?






Well, here I am, back on the Hope campus, waiting for something to happen. It's amazing how quickly I get bored. I used to think that I was someone who could be by myself, but that's not true at all. I can do it for a couple of hours here and there, but I still have at least 3 1/2 days by myself before something starts to happen. Yikes. But first, I better catch everyone up here...

I went home to Red Wing, MN on July 30th, and was there until last Saturday, August 15th. It was nice to be home, but toward the end, I was ready to come back here. Then, I spent 3 glorious days with my family and Justin before he had to leave to go home for a while. I got all moved into my new apartment, and my family just left this morning. So I have spent the last 5 hours putting everything away and trying to find something to do. I'm running out of ideas. I know I need to read some more books for my American Lit class coming up here in the fall, so maybe I'll start doing that soon here.

It was really nice to spend time with my sister and my parents, especially since that may be one of the last times that I am able to go home for more than a week or so at a time. This Christmas break I'll be home for at least 4 weeks, because the University of Aberdeen starts later than Hope does. But, now I'm getting ahead of myself. I don't have anything new to say anymore, so I will post some pictures of my adventures at home and since I've been back.

No comments:

Post a Comment