Friday, October 8, 2010

Day 13: You Want to Scream, But You're Down To Your Last Breath.

It's late, and I'm exhausted. But I'm really feeling it today. The loneliness. It creeps in when I least expect it, and then it settles somewhere in my lungs, so that I can hardly breathe. I only want it to go away, but only one person can make that happen. And he's over it.

The hardest part is feeling alone in a group of people. That's the worst. And I feel it everyday.

The absolute worst part about it is that other people want to fix it. Some things can't be fixed. He has taught me that. Because I'm a fixer too, and he told me I had to come up with a new dream. I don't want other people to fix me. I want to be able to fix myself. And that's going to take time, because I have made so many mistakes. And since there's no undo button on life, I'm stuck with the path I've chosen. Even though it sucks.

"You keep on bringing out the best in me, and I need you now even more than the air I breathe. You make me laugh when I want to cry. This could last forever, I just know. So baby, hold on tight. Don't let go. Hold on to the love we're making, because baby, when the ground starts shaking, you've gotta know when you've got a good thing."
--> Lady Antebellum

No comments:

Post a Comment